Machinery & tool hire
Already on the job yourself? Just need access to some specialist tools or machinery for the heavy work? Simon can probably help:
- Tip truck available for wet hire – ideal for delivery of materials or removal of rubbish or dirt (“wet hire” is an industry term that means a driver is supplied as part of the hire)
- Tipping trailer available for dry hire (operate yourself): carries two tons for a total loaded weight of three tons. Note: towing vehicle must be fitted with a 12-volt electric brake system.
- Two-ton mini-excavator; available with or without an operator. Auger available at extra charge. Can be delivered or rented on the tipping trailer.
- Large-tracked ASV skid-steer with four-in-one bucket to move dirt around, level areas, load the truck etc.
- All paving equipment: screeding tools, wheelbarrow, plate compactor, brick saw, electric cement mixer.
Questions? Please get in touch!